- OPIOIDS, DOPERS, ADDICTS VS. NORMAL PEOPLE
- I’LL PLAY CATCH-UP SOON WITH MY WRITING
- UNIONS PUT THEMSELVES OUT OF BUSINESS
- WHEN YOUR LOCAL VETERINARIAN SELLS OUT TO WALLSTREET
- EASY—CHEESY—VELVEETA CASSEROLE
- 12 HOUR TWITTER SUSPENSION OF MY ACCOUNT
- Winner LINGUINE recipe I just invented—-yum, easy
- MOST GLORIOUS TIMES IN YOUR LIFE
- WHY DOES THE LEFT BASH GOOD WOMEN?
- LIST OF REPUBLICANS VOTING YES TO FUND SEX OPERATIONS IN MILITARY
- THE FANATIC AND THE ADDICT
- THE ONE ABOUT HOW STUPID ‘STRAIGHT’ PEOPLE ARE…
- SPAGHETTI SAUCE WITH MEAT AND MUSHROOMS
- HAVE YOU EVER MET EVIL?
- HOW THE MARINES SAVED MY DAD’S LIFE
Monthly Archives: July 2017
The most glorious moments in your life are not the so-called days of success, but rather those days when out of dejection and despair you feel rise in you a challenge to life, and the promise of future accomplishments.
I remember a conversation with a liberal person I know. I won’t call him friend, I’ll just say I know him. He’s not my kind of man in any situation. Leftie Lou we can call him. I remember asking him … Continue reading
First, here is a word from Congressman Jeff Duncan of South Carolina: We’re voting on hundreds of amendments this week to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). One of those amendments offered by Vicki Hartzler of Missouri would prohibit taxpayer … Continue reading
Is addiction related to fanaticism? I copied the first two lines from this marvelous article in PSYCHOLOGY TODAY: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sex-drugs-and-boredom/201103/the-fanatic-and-the-addict GREAT ARTICLE. I’ve always veered clear of fanatics on any level in my lifetime, and yes, I’ve seen them, I’ve had … Continue reading